Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New York - Friday 16th April


Yesterday’s meeting with Jani Nayar from SATH (Society for accessible travel and hospitality) was another wonderful couple of hours where Jani confirmed my thoughts about the state of play in the USA. Similar issues, same problems with finding the solutions. How to collect accurate information across large geographic areas using the assistance of local people? Again, Jani gave me new names and contacts for me to meet along the way. It is obvious that Jani has a very positive outlook and a lot of energy that she put to this cause. She and I discovered many similarities and other areas where we can certainly learn from others experiences. I will meet up again with Jani in Hong Kong.

Loved New York – again we visited iconic tourist destinations – Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Macy’s, Central Park and the Guggenheim.

No comments:

Post a Comment